Not to Brag, But...
We are proud to have been recognized by numerous publications and civic organizations since opening in 2012. Here are some of our favorites:
• Readers Choice Winner, Northshore Magazine, 2015 BONS (Best of the North Shore) Award. "Plum is the best consignment shop on the North Shore, hands down. It’s organized, clean, and spacious. I’m always impressed with the brands and the condition of their clothing. It’s a must."
• Silver winner for the Regions Favorite Women's Clothing Store, #1 choice for Beverly's Favorite Women's Clothing Store, Honorable Mention for Beverly's Favorite Shoe Store, Silver for the Region’s Favorite Consignment Shop and Beverly's #1 choice for Favorite Consignment Shop, Wicked Local, 2015 Readers’ Choice Awards
• “Most Fabulous Window” in Beverly Main Streets’ 2014 Winter Window Decorating Contest. A tip of our stylish cap to our wonderfully creative and artistic employee, Chase Terranova, a Montserrat College of Art student, who designed the windows.
• Gold winner for the Region’s Favorite Women’s Clothing Store, Beverly’s #1 Choice for Women’s Clothing store, Honorable Mention for the Region’s Favorite Shoe Store, Silver winner for the Region’s Favorite Consignment Shop, and Beverly’s #1 Choice for Favorite Consignment Shop, Wicked Local, 2014 Readers Choice Awards. (We love you too, Wicked Local.)
• "Spirit of Beverly Main Streets" Award, Beverly Main Streets
• Best Regional Consignment Shop, Beverly’s #1 Choice Consignment Shop, Honorable Mention for Beverly’s Favorite Women’s Clothing Store, Wicked Local, 2013 Readers Choice Awards (We swear, we haven’t blackmailed the editors of Wicked Local.)
• “Storefront Star”, Beverly Main Streets: “You’ve gone above and beyond to have a great storefront! Keep it up – your windows always look fantastic!”
• 2012 “Newcomer of the Year”, Beverly Main Streets
• "Best of the New 2012", The Boston Globe Magazine: “Plum Consignment offers shoppers South End-like charm rather than thrift-store frenzy.”
• “Thrift Store of the Month”, North Shore Thrift Stores. August 2012